TERMS AND CONDITION
The terms 'maxopticaldental.com' and 'MOD' refer to the web site itself and to MAX OPTICAL DENTAL, the company which owns the MOD website. The use of the site, maxopticaldental.com, is subject to the following terms and conditions:
* MAX OPTICAL DENTAL reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the MAX OPTICAL DENTAL Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the changes associated with the use of the MAX OPTICAL DENTAL Web Site.
* This website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide specific product or service information or recommendations concerning the products or services. The employees/owners of MAX OPTICAL DENTAL and its associated websites do not advise individuals as to advisability of purchasing or selling products or services. You should consult with an appropriate person or manufactures for specific information regarding the product, and/or verify the accuracy of information provided to you before making any purchase.
* Information appearing on MAX OPTICAL DENTAL website and that may appear in any e-mail or fax is believed to be accurate, but neither MAX OPTICAL DENTAL nor its associated distributors or suppliers warrant or guarantee such accuracy. You should independently verify all relevant information prior to doing any business with MOD based on such information. MAX OPTICAL DENTAL, INC. may change, update or correct all or any portion of MAX OPTICAL DENTAL websites and the information contained there in at any time without notice to you.
* MAX OPTICAL DENTAL may provide as a convenience to you, links to Web sites operated by other entities and persons, but makes no representations what so ever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. Any link to a non-MOD Web site does not mean that MOD endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of such Web site. If you use these sites, you do so at your own risk. MOD makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not sponsor or endorse, any linked Web sites or the information or materials appearing thereon or any of products and services described thereon. Furthermore, links do not imply that MOD is affiliated or associated with, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright of MAX OPTICAL DENTAL. Any opinions, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available in the Site by any third party are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) or manufacture and not of MOD.
* THE SITE AND MATERIALS AND RELATED COMMUNICATIONS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILTY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. MAX OPTICAL DENTAL ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPETENSE OF THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY THE USE OF THE SITE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH MATERIALS, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MOD ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE.
* Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Materials contained in the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site.
* UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MAX OPTICAL DENTAL, INC., ITS SUPPLIERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT, OR INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF ANY TYPE INCURRED, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR PROGRAMS, AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM A FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; LINKING TO OTHER WEB SITES; INTERRUPTION; DELETION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE; OR DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY COMPUTER OR SYSTEM), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT MOD WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. MOD SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS, OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
* MAX OPTICAL DENTAL’s obligations and responsibilities regarding its products and services are governed solely by MOD’s terms and conditions of sale or license under which such products and services are sold or licensed. Copies of such terms and conditions are available from the applicable MAX OPTICAL DENTAL entity.