Apixia PSP Scanner
Apixia PSP Scanner
Small Size, Big Impact
The Apixia PSP Scanner packs tremendous imaging power into a small package. Tiny enough to fit into the most crowded dental operatories for handy chairside use, yet robust enough to be placed in a central location for use by the entire office, the Apixia PSP Scanner is the ideal product for any size dental practice. Imaging with PSP plates offers all the flexibility and patient comfort of film, combined with the immediacy and environmental benefits of digital radiography. It's truly the best of both worlds.
Images in Just a Few Easy Steps
Imaging is fast and simple: Position and expose the flexible PSP plate just like a piece of film, remove it from the hygienic envelope, and drop it into the Apixia PSP Scanner. The smart top-loading design harnesses the power of gravity for simple loading and fuss-free use. In less than ten seconds, the crystal clear radiograph appears on the computer screen, ready for viewing. Then, just simply insert the next exposed plate when ready. The unit's in-line eraser clears the imaging plate for its next use automatically. When the plate is ejected from the bottom of the machine, it's ready for immediate re-use. Plus, plates are reusable thousands of times to maximize your investment. The sturdy design is whisper quiet and vibration free. And, bright LED lights in the machine's front control panel guide users every step of the way.
Intuitive Imaging Software
Simplicity, ease of use, and an intuitive design were just a few of the things customers told us they wanted in their imaging software. Apixia Digital Imaging Software delivers dozens of powerful features, presented with simplicity and technological elegance that make the system a snap for every user. The software is included free of charge with Apixia PSP Scanner. Packed with value, Apixia even includes unlimited user licenses to install on as many computers as you wish, free technical support for as long you own the product, and complimentary software upgrades for life. Competitors often charge thousands just for these great Apixia bonuses. An optional DataGrabber module seamlessly integrates all popular brands of Practice Management Software to Apixia Digital Imaging Software, eliminating the need for double entry of patient data. Just one click and you'll be ready to take radiographs.
- Dimension : 258 mm x 138 mm x 183 mm
- Weight : 3.6 kg
- Voltage Requirements : AC 100-240 V AC 60/50 Hz
- Scan Time : 10 seconds
- Resolution : 17 lp/mm
- USB Cable Length : 1.8 meters
- Connection Type : USB 2.0
- Computer System : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Requirements : 512 MB, 1 GB recommended
- Note: Computer not included : Pentium4 CPU or better
- Windows Versions : SVGA 1024 x 768
- Min. RAM: 40 GB
- Min. Video : High Quality Display (Flat Panel or CRT)
- Card Min. : recommended. 1000:1 Contrast Ratio and 0.255 dot
- Hard Drive Space : pitch recommended
- Monitor : Backup System highly recommended. High Speed Internet is suggested for enhanced technical support assistance.
- Plate Sizes : Sizes 0, 1, 2, 3
- Gray Level : 14 bit
- Limited Warranty : Two Years Parts and Factory Labor Limited Warranty. See Warranty for more details.
- Regulatory : US FDA, CE, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
- 1 Apixia PSP Scanner
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 User Guide
- 500 pcs PSP Hygienic Envelopes
- 12 pcs Size #2 Plates
- Apixia Imaging Software (Unlimited User Licenses)
- 2 year warranty