Mindray BeneHeart D1 Pro Automatic External Defibrillator
Mindray BeneHeart D1 Pro Automatic External Defibrillator with ECG Monitor
The Mindray Beneheart D1 Pro Semi Automatic with Manual Override Defibrillator helps you to respond to Sudden Cardiac Arrest in a variety of locations. It is designed to be reliable, simple and easy to use.
Large 7" TFT Display offers clear guidance with colour animations, Auto adjustable volume and screen brightness allow you to comfortably use the D1 in a variety of environments. Pre-connected pads save time and the pads connector can auto- identify paediatric patients so that a lower energy dose is delivered to paediatric patients.
Independent 3 Lead ECG monitoring through the separate socket allows you to view more more ECG leads or arrhythmias while the pads are still being used.
Synchronised cardioversion is also available
The Li-ion rechargeable battery delivers 300 shocks at 200J. 5 segment battery indicator for fast battery capacity evaluation. Fully charged in less than 3 hours.
- Highly visible 7" colour LCD 800 x 480 display
- Pre-connected pads to save time
- Adult / paediatric auto identification through the pads connection
- Auto adjusting volume and screen brightness
- Integrated carry handle
- Large battery capacity (300 shocks at 200J)
- Data Output via USB
- Self test setting: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Easy to operate
- Rugged IP 55 Rating
- Light weight 2.3kg
- Optional wall mounting bracket and carry case
- BeneHeart D1 Pro Defibrillator
- 1 x Li-ion battery packs
- 1 x 3 Lead ECG Cable
- 1 x Adult defibrillation pads with 3 year shelf life
- Operators Guide