Ivoclar Vivadent Programat EP 3000/G2
The Programat EP 3000 of the second generation is a combination furnace that can be used as both a press and a ceramic furnace.
The new design of the membrane-sealed keypad in combination with the monochrome display provides for even easier, language-independent operation.
With the integrated Power Saving Technology, the energy consumption in the stand-by firing mode can be reduced by up to 40%. This helps to save money and to protect the environment.
In addition to numerous new features, the EP 3000 also convinces users with the proven functions, such as the Crack Detection System (CDS).
This system automatically recognizes cracks in the investment ring and immediately releases the press power in such cases.
Moreover, the furnace can be automatically and precisely calibrated using the automatic double-range calibration (ATK2) in two different temperature ranges.
– Voltage: 110–120 V / 50–60 Hz 200–240 V / 50–60 Hz
– Dimensions (closed): W = 305/410 mm (with cooling tray) x D 430 mm x H 565 mm
– Firing Chamber: Diameter = 80 mm / H 48 mm
– Max. firing temperature: 1200 °C
Sandard colour: white (no special colours available)
– Integrated special programs for the IPS e.max Press Multi ingots
– QTK muffle technology enables homogeneous heat irradiation and provides for optimum press and firing results
– Electronically controlled press drive permits beautiful press results.
A compressed air connection is not required
– CDS – Crack Detection System: Immediately interrupts the press rocess in case of cracks developing in the investment ring
– Easy, extremely accurate and automatic temperature calibration (ATK2) in two different temperature ranges
– The removable furnace head permits easy and maintenancefriendly transportation
– Large program selection (20 individual press programs, 300 individual firing programs)
– USB interface for software updates via PC/laptop